TEACHING WITH US IN FUZHOU
Our teachers are known for bringing energy, quality and smiles inside the kindergarten classrooms. Kindergarten English is about getting out of your comfort zone, laughing, smiling and enjoying yourself and reading your audience to make sure they are doing the same.
POSITION DETAILS DESCRIPTION:
• Up to 30 teaching hours/week；5 days per week
• 1 weeks paid, 1 week unpaid vacation during Chinese Spring Festival, three days paid vacation in October, two weeks unpaid summer vacation, and all other Chinese official holidays, outside of those weeks, paid off.
Generally teachers get more vacation time than this, but this is the minimum that should be expected.
Teaching inside kindergartens, plus two weeks teaching inside English language school during school summer and winter vacation. We are looking for high-energy, positive, popular, genuinely happy teachers. Teachers that can genuinely enjoy what they do and that the children will be excited to see.
The position is high energy and the atmosphere is warm, with teachers usually having a celebrity like status inside kindergartens (and China).
• English must be your native language/mother tongue. (As per China government policy, the foreign language teacher should teach only the language of his/her native tongue.)
• Hold a passport one of the following countries: Canada, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland.
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
• Clear Police Check
• If you have tattoos you must be able to hide them.
• Be suitable to a kindergarten environment
• High energy and a kind presence required
• Age 21 to 34 (as per visa acceptance requirements)
Comprehensive, monthly, employment package from 13,000 to 16,000 RMB includes:
• 13,000 Salary (Base Salary of 12,000 +1,000 per month apartment allowance)
• 1500 RMB base salary raise after 6 months (able to train new teacher).
• Choice of Free flight to China paid upfront OR 6,000 RMB bonus after 1 year.
• Processing Chinese Z Visa work permit
• Airport pick up, arrival support
• Up to 10,000 RMB Accommodation expenses Loan (cash advance for accommodation deposits, advanced months and other accommodation fees) • Up to one-week free hotel accommodation on arrival (until apartment is confirmed) • Paid Transportation to and from places of work (When required to be at more than one location a day)
• Healthcare Coverage: 80% of insurance companies coverage fees paid for
• 1 weeks paid and 1 week unpaid vacation every year during Chinese Spring Festival, 3 days paid vacation in October, all Chinese official holidays, and 2 weeks unpaid summer holidays (usually mid-August to the end August).
• Full training Support System
• Free Chinese Language exchange partner program
• Organized social events
• Contract end bonus 10000 RMB (for 1.5 or longer years contract)