This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Changsha Beemee Forest School
Kindergarten Music Teacher
¥20-30k/month before tax Changsha, Hunan, China 3 positions available Starting date in 2024-02-19
About The SchoolLearn more about this school
Undertake class management as a class teacher.
• Complete teaching plans on time and to a high standard.
• Teach Music lessons independently.
• Assess regularly the students’ music literacies by means of formative and formal termly/half-termly assessments, as directed by the school. Communicate
regarding any student whose progress or behavior gives cause for concern.
• Monitor and evaluate constantly the effectiveness of your own teaching, maintaining good standards of practice and ensuring progression. Work collaboratively and effectively with other teachers if needed.
• Be involved in developing, implementing and monitoring all School policies regarding music, and to assist in the necessary documentation pertaining to the subject, where required by the School.
To provide CCA or Clubs curriculum weekly if needed.
• To organize school new year show and other music activities as per the
• Experience working in a bilingual or international school.
• To participate in the staff meetings as per the required.
• To undertake school duties as per the Duty Rotas.
• To undertake night duties weekly.
• To deliver demo classes for marketing purpose
• Make parents feel welcome and build good relationship with parents.
• Introduce information regarding Music curriculum through parent information events.
• Collect information of pupils’ interests and growth from parents.
• Stimulate pupils’ study by making use of parents’ strengths.
• Provide consultations and support to parents’ enquiries.
• Communicate with parents on a regular basis.
Bachelor’s degree or above
• Teaching certificate with relevant subjects.
• Majored in music.
• Ability to teach in English or bilingual (in English and Chinese).
• A minimum of 2 years full-time teaching experience in middle and high schools where English is the main teaching language
• IBDP experience is preferred.
➢ Monthly competitive salary: up to ¥30k per month and housing allowance pre-tax contingent on
qualifications and experience.
➢ ¥10k Airfare allowance per year.
➢ ¥2k relocation bonus outside of Changsha upon arrival.
➢ Entitlement to enjoy the Employee Children’s Tuition Benefit Plan.
➢ Office hours are required from 7:50am-5:30pm with two hours lunch break.
➢ Free meals in working days.
➢ Cover Expatriate medical and accident insurance inside of China.
➢ Assist Z-visa application.
➢ Around two weeks winter vacation plus two weeks summer vacation in addition to all Chinese National
Holidays and weekends.
Post date: 2023-11-08