About The SchoolInternational school based on family-friendly educational experience and results-oriented program Learn more about this school
Changwai Bilingual School (CBS) located in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province was established in 2012. Being a Bilingual school it offers an international curriculum. In 2018 CBS applied to be an IB DP candidate school. Changwai Bilingual School is a K-12 school which also offers boarding school.
- Observe and guide teachers’ teaching methods, examine learning materials to ensure the teaching quality;
- Motivate and assess teachers, improve students’ academic evaluation system;
- Communicate with the teachers actively, care about the teachers’ work and life, and stabilize the teachers’ group;
- Set up the school’s development plan and target; improve the regulations of the school;
- Proceed with the international school joint certification, introduce internationally recognized test evaluation system;
- Modify and improve international curriculum, build the unique features of the school’s curriculum.
- Enhance students' safety, discipline and attendance management, enforce all manangement rules of the school;
- Promote the efficiency of higher school entering management and provide more effective coach service;
- Enhance the library and school bus management.
- Organize teacher professional development and assist in Recruiting.
- Establish students recruitment plan, enhance school promption, develop new market and positively attend various school popularizing activities;
- Attach great importance to promotion of the school, update the school magazine、the school brochures、the application form and curriculum information etc, in order to satisfy the needs of market promotion and admission of the school;
- Strengthen the connection with society and media on behalf of the school, in order to establish good image of the school;
- Host and participate in the PFA meeting, establish good relationship with the students, the parents and related social communities;
- Discuss with the students and the parents about their concerns and handle parents’complaints properly and promptly;
- Plan and arrange activities with the members of PFA.
- Complete other work assigned by the School.
The applicant should have a friendly disposition, possess an ability to adapt to new situations and a genuine interest in being part of a team of educators in a growing and dynamic environment.
Essential Selection Criteria
- English Native Speakers;
- Age: 35-50;
- Degree in Education, or degree with Education;
- At least 5 years leadership experience in relevant field;
- Familiar with IB Curriculum;
- Classroom management – evidence provided by references;
- Administrative skills – evidence provided by references;
- Communication skills and collegial support – evidence provided by references;
- Background check - applicants must be able to provide a current no criminal
- record for visa purposes (typically from their country of passport);
- Good health – applicants must be able to pass a health examination for visa purposes;
- Willingness to undergo an orientation program and professional development;
- Suitability for working in a culturally diverse setting – to be determined by interview.
- Basic salary: ¥40k/Month
- Paid holiday leave (Chinese Holidays and Christmas holidays)
- One return airfare.
- Chinese insurance which includes health and accident insurance.
- In China visa related expenses covered, home country visa related expenses borne by candidate.
- Off campus accommodation allowance
- Competitive Salary
- One dependent child tuition free.