About The SchoolHangzhou World Foreign Language School and Ningbo World Foreign Language School are the members. Learn more about this school
About the employer
- Undertakes such teaching duties as stipulated in the contract of employment.
- Carry out such other related duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be requested by the Principal within the limitations of the teacher’s contract.
- Understands and adheres to the Teachers Essential Agreements
Teaching and Classroom Environment
- Creates a positive, stimulating, academic and risk free environment in which students can thrive educationally and socially.
- Creates an atmosphere recognizing and encouraging the attributes of the curriculum and mission .
- Creates a learning environment which recognizes the individual learning styles of the students.
- Ensures that all students are aware of and follow behavioral agreements.
Addresses all issues with positivity
Ensures that classrooms, furnishings, resources and equipment are respected and valued by students
Planning and Organization
Follows all prescribed teaching strategies and curriculum delivery in line with the school’s curriculum direction
Maintains all planning and record keeping as requested by the school
Demonstrates a collaborative model to all planning requirements
- Attends all regular departmental or team meetings
- Carries out teaching-related tasks as requested by the Administration.
- Prepares for and contributes to all Parent/Teacher events
- Participates in year-level or subject-based field trips as requested.
- Supports the school and its programs in a professional and collegial manner.
- Helps create a united and effective professional team by exhibiting qualities of loyalty, tact, confidentiality, reliability, enthusiasm, efficiency and work ethic.
- Provides a good personal example to students in terms of attitudes, dress, deportment, manners, language and punctuality.
- Builds and solidifies strong interpersonal rapport with students
- Provides the necessary pastoral care and support for all students.
- Carries out pastoral duties as stipulated by the divisional principal.
- Takes a collaborative approach to issues requiring sensitivity.
1. Provides the framework for students being able to work in a risk free environment. (Code of Conduct)
2. Is proactive with issues of student misbehavior.
3. Maintains a positive approach to aspects of behavior management.
4. Ensures the health, welfare and safety of students is paramount.
5. Involves other colleagues with incidents of student’s poor behavior or choices.
- Bachelor Degree; Majoring in English, Education, and/or ECE (Early Childhood Education) is preferred.
- Professional teaching license or certified teacher.
- At least 2 years teaching experience.
- Experience in Reggio curriculum strongly preferred.
- Monthly salary based on experience and qualification: 15k-20k/month.
- Free on-campus housing.
- Inbound & Outbound Flight (overseas recruitment) .
- Relocation allowance.
- International Insurance.
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development.
- Promotion Opportunities.