This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Wuhan Ulink College of China Optics Valley
A level Art Teacher
Negotiable Wuhan, Hubei, China 1 position available Starting date in 2024-01-10
About The SchoolWe focus on setting up Cambridge A Level&IGCSE International courses. Learn more about this school
Ulink College Wuhan is a Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) authorized
center that offers IGCSE and A-Level curricula to Chinese students aged 14-19. Currently, our
course offering covers subjects in the categories of language (English and Chinese), maths,
humanities, science, vocational and arts. We are a growing school that was opened in Aug
2014, with the student size expanding from the first year's 17 to the current 260.
Our graduates are getting offers from renowned universities all over the world including the
University of Oxford, Imperial College, LSE, UCL, UIUC, University of Toronto, etc. In the year
2022, 31% of our graduates got offers from World Top 10 universities, 76% of got offers from
World Top 50 universities (according to 2022 QS World University Ranking).
We are a member of Ulink Education Group, the first school to introduce Cambridge A-Level
into China 20 years ago. Up to date, Ulink Education Group has campuses in Guangzhou,
Shanghai, Beijing, Suzhou, Chendu and Wuhan, with more than 3000 graduates, of which,
200+ were admitted into Oxbridge. We are the only school in China that has been granted
the Excellence in Education Award by CIE (now CAIE).
Exciting job opportunity for experienced high school economics/business studies
teachers who wish to make a difference and help Chinese students get into their
dream school overseas and succeed beyond that.
The successful applicant will be:
• culturally adaptive and advocating the values of 'student first' and "learning and sharing":
• passionate for teaching the subject and educating students in a holistic way;
• an experienced practitioner of assessment for learning and active learning;
• a people-centric team player with excellent organizational skills;
• experienced in teaching A-Level arts studies to high school students
with proven successful learning outcomes;
• able to differentiate teaching strategies according to students' subject and English
• experience in tutoring students for TSA/ECCA etc. will be a plus:
• prior experience in teacher training and mentoring will be a plus;
• competitive salary
• housing allowance
• airfare allowance
• medical insurance (China coverage)
• child eduction support
• professional development
• work permit and residence permit
• free Chinese lessons to Expats
Post date: 2023-10-23