This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Ningbo Foreign Language School International Department
A-level Business/ AP Math and Physics
Negotiable Ningbo, Zhejiang, China Several Starting date in 2019-02-28
About The SchoolIt provides bilingual courses to Chinese students. Learn more about this school
Ningbo Foreign Language School, was founded in 1991 is an emerging school with three departments: junior high, senior high and international. We have 39 classes, with about 1600 students. Our school is a boarding school.
- Design and deliver lessons of an appropriate level, standard and quality as required by the course syllabus.
- Collaborate with other teachers to support the subject and also students in their learning and development.
- Design and mark formative assessments and monitor students’ learningin conjunction with other teachers.
- Provide prompt and appropriate feedback to students on their performance.
- Have parents meeting and communication at least once a semester.
- Provide with summative assessment as required by school policy; grade these assessments to meet deadlines.
- Maintain accurate records of student performance and monitor student attendance, and as required, to prepare appropriate reports.
- Participate in committees or meetings associated with the operation and management of the school’s programs as required by school management.
- Act as mentor to students and offer guidance on living and studying in a Western countries and in Western colleges and universities.
- Take part in staff development activities both as a trainer and trainee.
- Be responsible for the safe keeping of any equipment, books or other school resources used in connection with academic and administrative activities.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with this post as required by the Principal or Head of Department.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A teacher license or certification
- Minimum three years of high school teaching experience
- The ability to contribute to the curriculum
- Experience of academic assessment and standards and of quality assurance procedures
- Experience in the development and teaching of academic programs
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Highly competitive salary
- Housing allowance
- Annual flight allowance for the first two contract years, and two flight allowances for the third year and subsequent years
- Health insurance (world-wide excluding the United States)
- Annual contract completion bonus
- Annual merit-based bonus
Post date: 2019-01-08