A Level Math Teacher
About The SchoolThe RDFZ ALC is a large and expanding school. Learn more about this school
‘We strive to cultivate happy, healthy, successful, young people who demonstrate moral excellence and integrity; who have strong academic credentials and cultured behavior. They shall have a desire to pursue life-long learning and demonstrate innovative practical skills. They will go beyond themselves and turn their dreams into realities’.
Our core values are: Virtue, Erudition, Innovation and Factualism
The ALC Aim
Aware of the challenges that face Chinese students seeking the benefits of an international education, the ALC was established and continues to have a clear and simple aim:
‘To enable each and every student to enter the best possible college or university in the English-speaking World and to be successful there’.
In October, 2014, RDFZ ALC was fully accredited by the University of Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE), Centre number: CN931.
- Related Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with Teaching Certification.
- Preferably 3-5 years of teaching experience.
- Must be able to teach the subject at high school level.
- ESL or ESOL teacher training and/or experience is preferred.
- Teachers who are very comfortable with technology are preferred.
- Candidates must be able to successfully clear a criminal background check and provideofficial college degree.
- The candidate should agree on a two-month probation period.
Here we offer our foreign teachers a very attractive compensation package and treat our teachers with great respect.
- Our compensation varies based on related teaching experience and our evaluation based on your interviews.
- The rough range is about 300,000 RMB to 50,000 RMB annually.
- Free Education for your Children.
- A well-furnished apartment or housing reimbursement.
- About 3-month fully paid holidays, including winter/summer vacations and all Chinese public holidays.
- Support for Professional development(Teaching license or Master's)