Physics and Math Teacher
About The SchoolSIFS is founded in 2004 aiming to deliver IFY courses to international talents. Learn more about this school
- Execute subject teaching in accordance with overseas syllabi
- Prepare daily and weekly teaching plan according to syllabi and upload them to website in 2 weeks’advance, for approval from Center Academic Principal
- Apart from the appointed teaching material, enrich supporting teaching material for filing, amplify test banks
- Make analysis of the past exam papers and guide students to prepare the exam, to ensure the overall passing rates
- Give regular assignments to students, mark the assignments timely and provide feedback
- Assist Center Academic Principal with testing and marking, audit exam results and recording
- Timely provide Center Academic Principal with students recent academic performance and behavior
- Work closely with other teacher and academic admin staff to manage the students
- Actively support marketing activities
1. Native English speaker is preferable.
2. Bechelor degree, master, or other advanced degree in field related to math and physic. Be familiar with physics and maths course contents, key points and difficulties of Chinese students.
3. Have three years teaching experiences, good communication and learning skills with outgoing & patient personality, has strong sense of responsibility. Have teaching experiences of pre-university students is preferable.
1. Salary: from RMB22, 000- RMB26, 000 per month before tax.