This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Admiral Farragut Academy
¥6K-10K/Month Tianjin, China 1 position available Starting date in 2022-08-20
About The SchoolPrivate School in Tianjin with Boarding. Learn more about this school
1. Formulate the teaching plan of physics subject according to the requirements of teaching routine, and successfully complete the teaching task.
2. According to the regular teaching requirements of the school, complete the teaching work with quality and quantity, and improve the teaching performance.
3. Carefully correct students' homework and give them feedback in time, and be able to patiently answer students' questions during recess.
4. According to the requirements of the school, do a good job in the problem setting, marking, registration and summary of stage examination, mid-term examination and final examination, and carefully record the usual results and log in the educational administration system.
5. Actively and seriously do a good job in teaching and research, participate in weekly teaching and research activities, and carry out teaching and research activities of listening, speaking and evaluating classes according to the requirements of the school, so as to improve the teaching level.
6. According to the requirements of the school, carefully complete the editing of the teaching plan, submit it on time and give feedback in time.
7. Regularly communicate with students, other teachers and parents according to students' situation and needs. Earnestly cooperate to complete student activities, various teaching exchange activities and publicity activities related to education and teaching.
8. Earnestly cooperate to complete student activities, various teaching exchange activities and publicity activities related to education and teaching.
9. Complete other tasks assigned by superior leaders.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in physics, overseas background and working background in international schools are preferred, and experience in teaching AP, A-level and IB physics courses is preferred;
2. Have high school physics teacher qualification certificate;
3. Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
4. Love the education industry, love their posts and dedication, and be a teacher;
5. Positive working attitude, caring, patient and highly responsible, full of affinity and team spirit;
6. Excellent language expression ability, communication ability, speculation ability, analysis ability, adaptability and innovation ability;
- Salary structure: basic salary + various supplementary Posts + class fee + Post Subsidy + performance bonus
- Legal benefits: Double holidays, legal holidays, five insurances and one fund, high temperature subsidy
- Inclusive benefits: winter and summer vacation (only for teaching posts), paid annual leave (only for functional posts), holiday benefits, employee care, employee annual physical examination and employee travel
- Incentive benefits: opportunities to go abroad, paid training, etc
Post date: 2021-10-25