Primary School English Teacher
About The SchoolYK Pao School is a pioneering international school founded in 2007 providing IB and IGCSE programs Learn more about this school
A passionate and experienced educator interested in helping to create a new model for education in China?
Open-minded, enthusiastic, and willing to embrace a unique, multicultural school culture?
Work in a bilingual environment where you face new challenges and develop new skills every day?
Work with innovative and collaborative colleagues?
- English as native language；
- At least 3 years of classroom independent teaching experience in a daytime school
- Open-minded, good team-player
- •- Solid academic qualifications and teaching credentials
- Strong English language skills with bilingual skills preferred
- Deep understanding of content of the relevant subject and familiarity with current trends in education
- Ability to develop an instructional programme to meet the needs, interests and abilities of students with recognition of the school’s multi-cultural environment
- - Commitment to our students: the ability to encourage and support students in both academic and personal matters, with a focus on character development
- Communication skills: the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- - Dedication: Team players who will contribute to Pao School’s goals and mission
- The Primary and Middle School campuses are located in the centre of Shanghai with convenient transportation; surrounded by historical Shanghai-style buildings, and within walking distance to the central business district. The High School campus is adjacent to Songjiang University Town. It is surrounded by high-quality residential areas, and only 50 minutes away from the city centre.