This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Shanghai High School International Division
Research Methods & Business Studies Lecturer
¥15-30k/Month Xi'an, Shaanxi, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-06-26
About The SchoolSHSID became an IB world school in 1995 and became the only UNESO associated school in Shanghai. Learn more about this school
K&B Financial is the biggest training provider of delivering international accounting and finance qualification for universities of embedded full-time class in China, specialized in providing a total solution to the international education reform for universities in China.
Main roles of this position：
• teaching Research Methods and business-related courses (i.e. management, accounting/finance and international business) courses to Chinese students who are preparing for undergraduate and/or postgraduate study at university in the UK, USA, Canada and Australia;
• developing specialist teaching materials, contributing to the pool of teaching materials in KBF;
• guiding students in the completion of a 5000- to 6000-word original dissertation equivalent to the standard required by undergraduate programs in the UK, USA, Canada and Australia;
• administering and marking assessments strictly according to overseas partners’ specifications;
• providing detailed written feedback to students on both formative and summative assessment tasks according to criteria and specifications provided by overseas partners;
• designing Research Methods and Business Studies schemes of work which meet the requirements of overseas partners’ course syllabi;
• participating in the review of course syllabi and assessment plans;
• coordinating effectively with fellow EAP lecturers and subject module lectures in order to contribute to a successful integrated team teaching approach;
Post date: 2018-04-27