School Marketing Manager （Non-faculty）
About The SchoolWell know institution with long history providing high quality IB Career related program. Learn more about this school
· ‘Family Officer’ – Ensure a smooth preparation and assimilation journey for new families. Ensure service quality and consistent communication, and even events for new families.
o Review Admissions Process from a new parent perspective
o Review Communications with a new parent
o Journey and Touchpoints till First Day of School
o Follow up on Feedback at 3RD Week of School
· Collaboration within the SSIS community and with external partners to provide a vibrant arts scene for SSIS, supporting SSIS’s goal as a premier arts centre.
o Start with organising talks/events for every month for senior school students.
o Reach out, form contacts with external agencies for future collaborations/rental events.
· Support Marketing Manager in data analysis for Parent Surveys, etc. (Twice a year)
· Conduct all Meet with The Principal sessions (2-3 times a month)
· Do some English to Chinese translation (Back up for Chinese Copywriter if there’s urgent situations)
· Assists in all other Matters as assigned by the marketing manager
- A Competitive Salary paid in RMB plus re-signing incentives
- A two-year contract (renewable by mutual agreement)
- Annual flights to and from your point of origin
- Tuition Fee waiver for two dependent children per teaching family
- On-campus Accommodation (depending on vacancy) or Housing Allowance 9K
- Moving Allowance
- Accident / Medical Insurance
- Dependent’s Subsidy Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- School Bus Service to and from school at designated pick-up points
- Lunch during school days
- Laptop Subsidy
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Continuing Professional Development