This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
The International School of Rhodes
¥450K-720K/Year Suzhou, Jiangsu, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-01
About The SchoolTISR aims to provide students with a vibrant and dynamic world-class international education Learn more about this school
The International School of Rhodes(TISR) is a new IB Diploma Programme school that strives for utmost excellence, and is dedicated to cultivating talents for this fast-changing and dynamic era. The TISR campus is located within Suzhou International Foreign Language School (SIFLS) by Yangcheng Lake, Jiangsu Province. SIFLS, founded in 1995, is a nationally renowned K-12 private school.
TISR offers the internationally renowned 2-year IB Diploma Programme (IBDP), as well as a one-year Foundation Programme (FP). Students receive an exciting and challenging multicultural education at TISR.
1. Related majors, bachelor degree or above.
2. More than 5 years of teaching and research experience, more than 2 years of curriculum development experience and official communication experience with IB DP
3. Received IB DP training and certificate
4. Familiar with the development trend of the international curriculum field at home and abroad, with a sharp mind and a strong sense of innovation;
5. Fluent English communication skills; with a sense of teamwork.
- ¥450K-720K/Year(depending on the qualifications and experiences)
- Free accommodation
- Flight allowance
- Health insurance
- Annual bonus
- International calendar with full pay
- Working visa supported
- Children Tuition provided
Post date: 2021-01-18