Academic Director / Curriculum Director
About The SchoolLearning together, growing together Learn more about this school
- Curriculum Enhancement and Development (Bilingual course system from G1 - G9, IB courses from G10 - G12).
- Academic Operations Lead: provide guidance and direction on all aspects of operational approaches and implementation of strategies. Teaching Quality Control.
- Have copies of all necessary Chinese National and regional curriculum documents for reference
- Clearly articulate the principles behind the School Curriculum model and how the Chinese and English curriculum combine
- Review existing curriculum models to ensure they are current and provide documentation, including statements of philosophy, to support them
- Review the current curriculum provision and audit for any gaps
- Prepare documents that show the Chinese Elementary School curriculum to be taught by age and by subject that can be used for teacher planning
- Articulate the curriculum entitlement for subjects by age to assist with staffing and timetabling
- Ensue the School Curriculum model complies with the requirements of Chinese authorities.
- Work with the Schools Team to assist in the development and integration of international curriculum program where appropriate
- Work with the Schools Team to focus on the elementary school curriculum
- Be part of Steering school meetings and assess curriculum initiatives for implementation in Schools
Familiar with IB Courses System; Strong previous track record in your Development and overall academic operations. Relishing the opportunity to resolve difficulties and to actively problem-solve within a supportive culture. Ability and determination to lead on these areas Familiar with Chinese K12 Curriculum regulations.
Native speaker is required;
Working time: Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day ,Saturday and Sunday off,40 hours/week; 45 minutes/class,25 classes per week at maximum; Monday to Friday 8:25am-5:25pm.
Student Grade: Grade 1--Grade 12
Student's age: 7-18 years old ;
Class capacity: 20 students
Teaching experience: Above two years teaching experience; and love teaching
Diploma: Bachelor degree or above and Non Criminal Record with Consul authorized
Educational Certificate: TEFL or TESOL, Teaching Certificate
Monthly salary: 26000-28000rmb before tax
Bonus（monthly/semester/yearly） : 20,000 RMB
Overtime allowance: No
Festival: all the public holidays as well as the ones offered by the school(as stated in the school calendar )
Pay Summer/Winter holiday : 50% of monthly salary
Housing allowance /Free apartment: 1500RMB/month or free dorm
Providing business insurance : yes (Ping An Insurance)
Flight allowance: 7000 rmb after one year contract
Traffic allowance: No
Meal providing: Free Lunch
Working-visa assisting: yes