About The SchoolEstablished in 1993,it is a boarding school with both primary shool and high school department. Learn more about this school
June Private high school was founded in 1993 in Daxing District, Beijing. In 1997, the school had successfully expanded to an education group with 6 kindergartens, 2 primary schools, 2 junior / senior high schools, 2 international schools, 3 training schools, together with some consulting and advertising companies.
The American high school is a program launched 5 years ago cooperating with an American high school in Maine. We are now looking for a chemistry teacher who can teach Grade 7 to 12 students.
- Location: Daxing District, Beijing
- Work schedule: less than 36 hours a week with no more than 16 teaching hours
- Number of students in each class: less than 15.
- Develop curriculum and design syllabus
- Develop unit plans, lesson plans and instructional materials and provide individualized and small group instruction to adapt the curriculum and to meet the needs of each student.
- Coordinate with and support Chinese teachers and other paraprofessionals when necessary.
- Report students’ transcripts and evaluations to the administration office on a regular basis, and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Able to apply for a work visa
- Good at communicating with students
- Know how to handle students with little learning enthusiasm
- Capable to create and design his own curriculum
- Excellent team player and quick learner
- Keen to take more initiatives
- Day-off and vacations: weekends off, 50% paid summer and winter vacations
- Salary: 2X,000 RMB after tax
- Other benefits: 2,000 RMB housing allowance, hospitalization and accident insurance, fight allowance, yearly bonus if contract is renewed