This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Malvern College Chengdu
Early Years Teacher
¥20K-35K/Month Chengdu, Sichuan, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-20
About The SchoolMalvern College Chengdu is a international boarding school co-established with Malvern College in UK Learn more about this school
Malvern College Chengdu is established in partnership with Malvern College UK, to offer an international education tailored to the needs of students in China. Malvern College was founded in 1865 and has since developed into one of the leading independent schools in the UK, renowned as an innovator in education. It has produced renowned alumni including two prime ministers, three Nobel Prize winners, as well as famous writer C.S. Lewis, author of the Chronicles of Narnia.
Location of Malvern College Chengdu: Xinjin, Sichuan Province, P. R. China
- Bachelor degree or above, major in the related subject, QTS required, PGCE preferred.
- At least 3 years teaching experience in international schools. Good at delivering lessons in IGCSE and A LEVEL in English.
- Hold valid work permit and visa.
- In China currently.
- Native English speaker for work visa request
- Basic Salary ¥20K-32K/Month after tax
- Air Ticket Reimbursement
- Free accommodation/housing allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- TLR allowance+Gratuity
- Relocation allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition fee free for staff children
- MCC PDP
Post date: 2020-12-24