This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Hangzhou No.2 High School
English Language Tutor
¥10k-20k/month Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China Several Starting date in 2018-02-05
About The Schoolit is a prestigious school which aims to pursue knowledge and learning without fail. Learn more about this school
Job DescriptionYour Tasks:
• Teach English to students aged 16-18;
• Create and teach lessons concerning English and other subject using English;
• Ability to draw from school textbooks for inspiration in lesson design;
• Get involved with the students and encourage them to learn;
• Assesses students’ work and provide feedback;
• Attend staff meetings in order to remain current about educational policies and special procedures.
• Speaks English at an idiomatic level;
• An ability to give lessons focusing on English reading and writing, or lessons in English on a specific subject, using an appropriate English language level;
• Ability to handle large classes (sometimes of 40+ students) well;
• A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation, and teaching skills;
• An ability to communicate effectively with all levels of English speakers;
• An ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations;
• Someone looking to become involved with the life of the school.
English Language Tutor Working Hours:
- 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- No office hours.
Post date: 2017-12-05