This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Shanghai Aspirations Education (SAE/IEUSA) (Xuhui)
ESL and subject teachers for G1 to G7 students (7 to 13 years old)
￥16k-23k/Month Shanghai, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-07-20
About The SchoolOur mission at SAE/IEUSA is to develop China’s top project-based learning high school. Learn more about this school
Job Summary & Responsibilities
International Education USA is a private high school that partners with Kokomo High School (Indiana) to provide Chinese students with study abroad opportunities and a US high school diploma. Our teachers follow common core standards, are trained in project-based learning, and deliver ACT’s Global Assessment Certificate curriculum.
● Starting: Sep 1st 2018
● Location: Shanghai, Deqing City Zhejiang Province, Henan Province , China
The role of the ESL and subject teacher is to:
ESL and subject teachers who have passion for education for local schools in China, the teacher need to prepare lesson plans and deliver English or other subjects in a local public or private school from Monday to Friday
Develop and implement highly engaging lessons based upon extensive content knowledge and understanding of student
Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
Work as a member of a school teachers
● Native English speaker required.
● Bachelor or above degree in teaching area is required. TEFL, TESOL certificate at least 120 hours training also required.
● Minimum 2 years teaching experience in given teaching area. For non-experience candidates with background in Education or relevant subject will be considered.
● Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and commitment to the teaching profession.
● Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal communication skills and cultural sensitivity.
● Be flexible, reliable and responsive to the needs of the organization.
● Willing to commit to at least a full academic year. (12 months)
● At least 1 year contract.
● RMB 16000 to 23000 per month.
● Free lunch on campus.
● All paid Chinese official holidays and 5 paid sick leave days
● 4 week paid leave or more for 1 year contract.
● Two month summer holidays (July and August)
● 1000 USD air ticket reimbursement or health insurance
● Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided (free).
● Well-equipped school in pleasant and convenient area of city.
Post date: 2018-05-20