About The SchoolJump A-Z was founded in Nanjing 2007, specializing in teaching English to Children aged 3-16 years. Learn more about this school
About Jump A-Z：
Jump A-Z (Nanjing Qi Cheng Education Training Center 南京启橙英语) was founded in Nanjing 2007. We specialize in teaching English to children aged 3-16 years, as well as cultivating their social and academic capabilities with interactive teaching approaches and subject-oriented textbooks. Our courses cover three stages including Early Start, Jump Start and High Achievers. We have 8 branches in Nanjing with 4000 students in total and 300 teaching staff which includes 30 ESL teachers. We aim to foster a culture of caring, responsibility, progress, creativity and cooperation.
In 2019, New Oriental Education & Technology Group, the largest educational organization in China, recognized our achievement in private English training and ESL field and acquired us to build a strong teaching system for our next generation.
- Maximum 20 teaching hours and 12 office hours/week. (2days off on weekdays)
- Lesson planning and delivering.
- Providing feedback and evaluating student progress.
- Participating in training and professional development workshops.
- Age groups: 3-7, 7-11, 11-16. Class size: 12-15 students. 40minutes/class
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- A citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
- Tesol /Tefl or Degree in Education/English/Teaching or Tesol/Tefl and a
degree or a degree and 2 years teaching experience after undergraduate (Must provide reference letter).
- A passion for education.
- Be honest、caring、responsible、punctual、progressive、creative and cooperative.
23K-25KRMB before tax
8000 RMB reimbursed once contract fulfilled
-14 days vacation
-11 days Chinese public holidays 1 Christmas holiday
-3 days sick leave + 3 days bereavement leave
Free hotel for the first week
Application (health check/residence permit fee covered)
Weekly, Monthly workshops.
Classes and social events
Free mandarin lessons, team building events,
holiday parties, welcome and farewell parties
Curriculum developer /Supervisor/trainer → Foreign
teacher manager → Business partner