Hangzhou Dingwen School
Negotiable Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 1 position available Starting date in 2024-08-01
About The SchoolHangzhou Dingwen School is a private institution that at its full size will serve 2,800 students. Learn more about this school
Overview: The high school is currently looking for super-enthusiastic PE teachers to join the team. The school boasts world-class facilities and is looking to enhance the typical school experience by incorporating the surrounding communities into its activities and events. This makes for a unique opportunity requiring a creative and potentially multifaceted role. Additionally, due to the comparably small contact-time load, the post-holder may be required to take on additional hours with the primary and middle school bilingual students.
1. Develop and implement well-structured lesson plans that align with the relevant subject area and grade levels, and ensure that they meet the curriculum objectives.
2. Utilize a variety of teaching materials and methods to engage students and deliver content in a comprehensive manner.
3. Objectively grade assessments and provide constructive feedback and reports to students and parents.
4. Prepare students for tests, contests, presentations, experiments, or other assessments.
5. Monitor students’ overall well-being and and liaise with school counselors and other staff members to address any concerns or issues.
6. Build rapport and professional relationships with students, colleagues, and parents.
7. Provide additional support and interventions to students who are struggling, and offer extra resources to those who are excelling.
8. Attend professional meetings and ongoing learning initiatives such as workshops, lectures, conferences, and other events to expand professional networks.
9. Keep up-to-date with the latest teaching theory and practice.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in the relevant field;
2. Taught in international or bilingual schools;
3. Professional appreciation of IGCSE in particular subject;
4. Possess relevant professional qualifications;
5. Proactive teacher, sincere caregiver, willing collaborator.
Post date: 2023-11-06