Beijing International Education Exchange Center
Foreign Teacher Program
￥ 13k-17k/Month Beijing, China 50 positions available Starting date in 2019-01-28
About The SchoolBIEE is committed to the internationalization of education in Beijing. Learn more about this school
Beijing International Education Exchange
Center (BIEE) is a not-for-profit and direct subsidiary of Beijing Municipal
Education Commission (BMEC).
- Teach regularly at a public elementary
school (Grade 1-6), a public junior school (Grade 7-9) or a public high school
(Grade 10-12) in Beijing.
- The general class size ranges from 35 to 45
students in each class. Approximately 20 class periods per-week, 45 minutes
each; 20 weeks each semester, two semesters each year. Teachers will be
expected to implement the curriculum in your daily teaching and complete
teaching requirements as assigned.
- Support and assist in the continuous
development and enrichment of coursework among students, including
participation in extra-curricular activities and regular communicating and
collaboration with other faculty and staff.
- Other opportunities including in-service
teacher training, course work evaluation, observation, education research, and
experiencing public-benefit activities.
- Required Certificates TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- Education Required Bachelor
- Major Education, Linguistics, English or related field (Preferable)
- Between the age of 18-60, in good health, without any criminal record
- A native speaker of English from an English speaking nation (USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland)
- A bachelor degree or above
- With a minimum of two years of English teaching experience and able to provide valid proof of work (If there’s no experience of English teaching, a TESOL or TEFL certificate of 120 hours is requested)
Post date: 2018-11-28
- Beijing International Education Exchange Center
Foreign Teacher Program￥ 13k-17k/Month Beijing 50 positions available