Suzhou Singapore International School
Foreigner International School IB Principal
¥50K-80K/Month Suzhou, Jiangsu, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-05-19
About The SchoolSuzhou Singapore International School provides an excellent international education to the children Learn more about this school
The role of the Foreigner International School IB Principal is to:
1. Recognize international education philosophy, core values, and student development objectives of the school.
2. Be responsible for overall school management; take charge of the school's teaching quality, curriculum planning, Chinese and foreign teachers management.
3. Comprehensively supervise the implementation of IB program, manage the operation of PYP, MYP, and DP.
4. Establish and improve teachers' teaching and students' academic evaluation systems.
5. Maintain education teaching resources of the school; maintain communication and cooperation with Chinese and foreign teaching faculty.
6. Promote the internationalization of teaching; control the quality of teaching and research; ensure the full-English teaching or bilingual language teaching outcomes.
7. Learn and introduce the advanced achievements of international education; improve the education and teaching of the school.
8. Perfect HR system; audit faculty training.
9. Introduce Chinese and foreign talented educators; optimize human resources of school; build the core management team of school.
Post date: 2018-03-20