This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Shanghai United International School, Qingpu Campus
¥23.5K-43.5K/Month Shanghai, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-20
About The SchoolWanyuan prepares a unique ‘East meets West’ international curriculum to successful, global citizens. Learn more about this school
About teaching at SUIS
We’ll expect you to set and maintain high expectations for our students, to design lessons that engage students and promote active learning, and to create a learning culture where students develop a growth mindset. An observer of your classroom environment will see evidence of respect, students who are risk takers and students who learn through questioning and discussion.
You are open-minded and tolerant. You are able to adapt quickly to change, to our school’s culture and to a fast-paced international environment. You will possess a university degree, a recognized teaching qualification and considerable teaching experience. Committed and creative, you will be reflective of your own teaching and student progress and outcomes, seeking out and implementing new ideas and innovative methods to raise students’ levels of achievement.
Eager to collaborate, to share your experiences and listen to others, you use your expertise to build strong relationships with parents, students and colleagues.
Shanghai United International School Qingpu Campus seeks a well-qualified, experienced, passionate and inspiring teacher of French for our high school students, preferably with IGCSE and A Level French experience.
Advantages of working for SUIS
With 13 campuses across China, you become part of a big family when you join Shanghai United International School. Within our family, there will be many opportunities for you to learn, to grow, to experience Chinese culture, and to work with colleagues from all over the world. You also become an integral part of our journey in developing a dynamic, innovative, research-based ‘East Meet West’ international education that serves to prepare our students for future success. Finally, we offer unique career and development opportunities that come with being part of a large education group.
1. You are a qualified teacher and a very competent Chinese or English speaker with excellent verbal and writing skills;
2. You hold a degree from a recognized institution (no lower than a Bachelor’s degree) and a recognized teaching qualification;
3. You preferably have a minimum of two years relevant teaching experience in your graduating country;
4. For High School division, having IGCSE / A Level experience is a preference.
- Basic salary starting from 18,500 rmb up to 35,500 rmb per month
- Housing allowance, for Shanghai campus, it's 8000 per/month, and for the campuses out of Shanghai, it's 5000 per/month.
- Paid holidays according to our international school calendar
- Medical Insurance: purchased by school
- A roundtrip airfare reimbursed annually
- Performance and contract completion bonus
- Work permit and residence visa support
- Support in professional development
- Other benefits
Post date: 2021-07-15