This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
The International School of Rhodes
IB Physics Teacher for High School
￥15k-40k/Month Suzhou, Jiangsu, China 1 position available Starting date in 2020-08-15
About The SchoolTISR aims to provide students with a vibrant and dynamic world-class international education Learn more about this school
The International School of Rhodes(TISR) is a new IB Diploma Programme school that strives for utmost excellence, and is dedicated to cultivating talents for this fast-changing and dynamic era. The TISR campus is located within Suzhou International Foreign Language School (SIFLS) by Yangcheng Lake, Jiangsu Province. SIFLS, founded in 1995, is a nationally renowned K-12 private school.
TISR offers the internationally renowned 2-year IB Diploma Programme (IBDP), as well as a one-year Foundation Programme (FP). Students receive an exciting and challenging multicultural education at TISR.
The role of the IB Physics Teacher is to：
- Working Days：Monday to Friday
- Oversee the development of a progressive and challenging curriculum
- Ensure assessment and feedback strategies are of the highest standards and have a direct impact on improving the quality of teaching and learning
- Ensure accurate use of data to improve student’s learning
- Assume responsibility for exam results for IB physics
- Teachers shall be on evening duties three times every two weeks. If the students stay at the School during vocation, the teacher will also need be on duty in turn.
- Native English speaker (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa)
- Bachelor degree or above, with relevant professional background and teaching certificate;
- 2-5 years teaching experience in an international school, experience in a boarding school or
head teacher is preferred;
- Experience in IB teaching and experience in overseas study is preferred;
- Love education career, good learning ability, self - drive ability and teamwork ability.
- ¥15k-40k/Month(depending on the qualification and experiences)
- Free accommodation/House allowance
- Flight allowance
- Health insurance
- Annual bonus
- Summer vacation/Winter vacation/Christmas holiday
- Working visa supported
Post date: 2020-05-07