Native English Teachers(Ningbo/Shenzhen)
About The SchoolDedicate to 2.5-14 years old English education. Learn more about this school
Job Role & Purpose of job
The teacher is responsible for following the KESDC® system to deliver Keyword educational products and
courses to students ranging from 2.5 years to 15 years with good quality, and providing a first-rate
customer experience and positive image of the brand.
Teachers’ Work Ethic
Teachers are to be dedicated, responsible and united. Their work must fully reflect a sense of
ownership and they must take responsibility for their teaching.
Teachers must be passionate about education. They must be willing to work to develop and improve, receive feedback, share views with colleagues, encourage team spirit as a company and in center and take responsibility for their teams and their teaching.
- Carry out the timetable of classes assigned by TS
- Responsible for daily teaching, including demos, regular classes and all other types of classes, and
prepare for the classes and finish the classes with good quality.
- Begin and end classes on time.
- Responsible for daily teaching service, including face to face, telephone and WeChat study follow up,
and open classes.
Responsible for administering, correcting and recording the students' progress reports, tests and assessments.
- Be responsible for students’ progress.
- Participate in R&D activities and join the discussion of new approaches for teaching.
- Mark the attendance for the student
- Maintain student and class records
- Substitute for absent colleagues, perhaps at short notice, on or off-site
- Participate in the academic or marketing events, meeting or training. Complete relevant tasks
assigned by TS.
- Keep positive and professional lines of communication between parents, students, colleagues and all
- Observe and be observed by TS and other colleagues
- Be pro-active in improving teaching skills through sharing knowledge with colleagues, and using
teaching resources found in the centre, Internet and any other available sources
Weekdays: 13:00-21:00,2 consecutive days off during the weekdays (Mondays to Fridays)
Weekends: 8 hours/day. Morning/Afternoon shifts. 8:30-17:30 or 9:00-18:00 or 13:00-21:00
Teachers work for 40 hours per week. The actual teaching hours are at least 16 hours per week.
Teacher can develop his/her teaching skills and progress to teaching position, or other interest areas
- Native English speaker from UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, or South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Meet one of the following requirements:
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate 120 hours or above required
- At least 2 years of teaching experience required
- Fresh graduate majored in Education/English/Linguistics or relevant subjects
- Highly responsible team player with hard working ethics
- Salary: CNY 18,000-21500 per month（16 teaching hours per week) any teaching hour after the minimum requirement (64 hours) will be paid at the rate of CNY 115
/ 120/135 hour.Peak hour Bonus: After 73 teaching hours ,teachers will get the peak hour bonus at the rate of CNY 1000.
- If you are interested in teaching more hours, the salary will be higher.
- Reimbursement budget（Work visa Documents Authentication Fees；Flight Tickets; other fees related to work visa): up to CNY 10,000 (upon the completion of
the 1-year contract)
- 12 national holidays
- 5 days paid annual (upon the completion of the 1-year contract,
senior staff may be entitled for up to 10 days paid annual leave)
- Pick-up service on arrival in Shenzhen
- Employee Contract renew bonus
- Company Service bonus.
- Health and Accidental Insurance •Free mandarin lesson
- Yearly health check
- Organized company events and trips, and cultural activities
Keyword Education provides three-month free accommodation and therefore the company will
pay for rent within the training and probationary period. Month 2 and 3 accommodation will be
provided and deducted from the salary for month 2 and 3 which will be paid on the third and
fourth month after you arrive. On successful completion of the contract, teachers will be
reimbursed for month 2 and 3 accommodation cost.