Changsha Beemee Forest School
20k-30k Changsha, Hunan, China 1 position available Starting date in 2024-02-19
About The SchoolLearn more about this school
TEACHING AND LEARING
• Undertake class management as a class teacher.
• Complete teaching plans on time and to a high standard.
• Teach PE lessons independently.
•Assess regularly the students’ Physical abilities by means of formative
and formal termly/half-termly assessments, as directed by the school.
Communicate regarding any student whose progress or behavior gives
cause for concern.
• Monitor and evaluate constantly the effectiveness of your own teaching,maintaining good standards of practice and ensuring progression. Work
collaboratively and effectively with other teachers if needed.
•Be involved in developing, implementing and monitoring all School
policies regarding PE, and to assist in the necessary documentation
pertaining to the subject, where required by the School.
•Assist with the resourcing of PE to improve teaching quality.
•Participate fully in the Staff Appraisal system, with classroom observation
of colleagues and a willingness to be personally observed within the
classroom. Submit books, records or planning as required for monitoring by
• Contribute to the holistic well-being of all pupils and specifically to those
assigned to your individual care.
•Apply consistently and diligently the rules of the school in order to
maintain discipline, standards of dress and to safeguard the happiness,
safety and well-being of all students, to ensure that students know,
understand and follow the school rules.
•Provide opportunities for the community to be involved in pupils’ and
CCA or Clubs
• To provide CCA or Clubs curriculum weekly if needed.
• To organize school sports meeting and other PE activities as per the
•Experience working in a bilingual or international school.
• To participate in the staff meetings as per the required.
• To undertake school duties as per the Duty Rotas.
• To undertake night duties weekly if needed.
• To deliver demo classes for marketing purpose
• Make parents feel welcome and build good relationship with parents.
• Introduce information regarding PE curriculum through parent information
• Collect information of pupils’ interests and growth from parents.
•Stimulate pupils’ study by making use of parents’ strengths.
•Provide consultations and support to parents’ enquiries.
• Communicate with parents on a regular basis.
•Bachelor’s degree or above
• Teaching certificate with relevant subjects.
• Majored in PE.
•Ability to teach in English or bilingual (in English and Chinese).
•A minimum of 2 years full-time teaching experience in middle and high
schools where English is the main teaching language
• IBDP experience is preferred.
Post date: 2023-11-08