Primary School Principal
About The SchoolLocally grounded, globally aware. Learn more about this school
The role of Principal of the Primary School is to oversee the delivery of high quality educational programmes and pastoral care.
Reports to: the Headmistress
To be an active member of the leadership team of the BWYA ensuring that BWYA’s high academic standard and reputation is maintained. Lead and manage the academic work of the BWYA in order to help the BWYA fulfil its educational mission and reach its goal.
To provide leadership, development and managing of the pastoral welfare of all students; to take a lead role in the monitoring and evaluation of standards across the school and to be a leading professional actively promoting effective teaching and learning across the whole school.
- the development and quality control of the educational programmes and the
pastoral care of all students and teaching staff in the school.
- Leadership Skills – the ability to lead and manage people in a multicultural environment towork towards a common goal; excellent subject knowledge; a high degree of enthusiasm; loyalty to the school.
- Decision-Making Skills – the ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Communication Skills – the ability to communicate with staff, students and parents from a broad range of cultural and social backgrounds.
- Self-Management Skills – the ability to plan time effectively and to organise oneself well.
- Empathetic Skills – the ability to be sensitive and supportive of colleagues and students.
- Range of salary: 48K+/Month
- Premium medical insurance, all hospitals in Beijing are covered(United Family, Raffles has 50% co-pay);
- Travel allowance
- Annual Health check up
- Full paid holiday: public holiday with extra days for a whole week; winter break(Christmas holiday for 2 weeks) and summer break for 7 weeks; 2-3 days as Term Break.