This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Beijing Haidian Kaiwen Academy
Secondary Physics Teacher(AP or A-level)
¥350K-500K/Year Beijing, China 1 position available Starting date in 2022-08-20
About The SchoolWe comprehensively integrate professional educational resources of the highest quality. Learn more about this school
Haidian Kaiwen Academy and Chaoyang Kaiwen Academy both have top-class teacher teams and complete teaching platforms. They provide international education ranging from grade 1 to grade 12 with fantastic teacher to pupil ratio. The quality of teaching and facilities available is comparable with other world-class international schools.
We Are Proud to Offer
· A passionate and highly talented team with a commitment to inspirational teaching.
· A fully supportive and effective governing body who are committed to furthering your professional development.
· A beautiful school with excellent facilities including all kinds of sports venues.
· A strongly competitive salary and benefits package.
· A strong community links between both International and Local staff.
· Bachelor’s degree or above with teaching license.
· At least 5 years related teaching experience.
· Familiar with American Curriculum, Common Core.
· Ability to manage classroom
· Interested in China, Chinese language and culture.
· Enthusiasm in Education Industry.
· Ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning.
· Optimistic, open-minded, excellent team work spirit and people skills.
The salary and benefits package we provide will be very competitive depending on the qualifications and experiences of the successful candidate.
· Competitive base yearly salary and promotion system
· Contract Fulfillment bonus
· Extra Duty Subsidy and Leadership Position Subsidy
· Health Insurance for teachers and their dependents
· Social Insurance.
· Relocation Allowance
· Visa fees
· On campus lodging or Housing allowance
· Plane tickets
· Meals: 3 meals free for school days. Foods are organic.
· Education for dependents (5-18 years)
· Personal Development Opportunities
· Rich staff activities, clubs. Excellent on campus facilities including Gym, swimming pool, tennis court, golf yard, etc.
Post date: 2022-06-28