About The SchoolBeijing Royal School(BRS) is affiliated to Beijing Fazheng Group. Learn more about this school
This employer is approved by the
Beijing Municipal Commission of Education foreign joint-venture school, it
firstly introduced the British A-LEVEL courses in 2003, and in 2006 it also
introduced United States AP courses.
- Teach Spanish Science course (Mates,
Quimica, Fisica) full time from Monday to Friday
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly lesson plans and demonstrate teaching and
- Be responsible for monthly student learning assessment report
- Prepare and attend regular tests and exams and submit student learning
- Collaborate with organizing DELE exam and coordination
- Participate in teaching activities innovations
- Engaged in routine meetings and discussions
- Take part in updating of Spanish college entrance exam within the group
- Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish or
Education, or a subject relevant to academic vacancies with at least two years
of full-time teaching experience (with language teaching certificate
- Native or Near-Native Spanish Proficiency.
- English / Chinese fluency preferred.
- Health insurance provided at no cost to
teachers (Vision and Dental excluded
- Yearly round trip airfare from Beijing to your home country
- Relocation fee provided
- Paid winter and summer vacations and Chinese holidays
- Furnished apartment 5-minute walk from campus
- Annual physical checkup
- Assistance obtaining and renewing work visa
- Campus-based Chinese language program
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities, including international
- Staff child free schooling on campus
- 1-1 Fellow Program for International Faculty
- Field trips, holiday allowance, etc.