Upper School Humanities Teacher
About The SchoolEtonHouse provides quality international education that develops the students' critical thinking. Learn more about this school
1. Love being a teacher and wishing to work in the educational sector for a long time;
2. Language requirement for Chinese candidates: Proficiency in English, verbal and written. Teachers who teach in English are required to have an IELTS score of 7 or above or a TOEFL score of 105 or above. Other teachers are required to have an IELTS score of 6 or equivalent.
Language requirement for International Candidates: Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
3. Master Degree or above in relevant subject from an accredited university；or Bachelor degree for teachers with provincial or municipal ‘Excellent teacher’ award or with ‘Senior teacher’ title.
4. At least 3 years of relevant subject teaching experience, with a teaching license. Teaching experience in AP, A-Level or other international curricula is a plus;
5. Good classroom management skills, and homeroom teacher work experience preferred
6. Competent in the use of Office and other software/hardware-based teaching resources
7. Evidence of a commitment to the value of team work; excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Teaching staff - 10,000RMB/Year or roll over up to 20,000RMB over 2 years.
Academic support staff - 5,000RMB/Year or roll over up to 10,000RMB over 2 years.
Teaching staff – School winter/summer holidays specified on the school calendar
Academic support staff– national holidays and 25 days’ annual leave
All three working meals during the term
Once per year