This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Beijing Financial Street Runze School
￥20k-30k/month Beijing, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-20
About The SchoolThe school is a high-end international private school founded by the Financial Street Group Learn more about this school
Beijing Financial Street Runze School is a private school newly established in 2019 in Daxing District, Beijing. To be a drama teacher, you're expected to:
- Accept the work assigned by the school.
- Develop and complete curriculum plans at a professional level and complete teaching tasks.
Meanwhile, supplement, research and develop curriculum for the international education programs.
- Correct and feedback on students’ assignments and test papers. Take after-school tutoring for
- Assess and address attention to students’ individual needs; keep abreast of students’ learning and
give timely feedback; complete score reports of students at the end of the school term;
- Participate in different extra-curricular activities, including teachers and students’ activities,
parent meetings, as well as committees in school.
- Participate in teacher’s training of teaching and learning about international education programs;
- As a trainer or mentor, he shall be trained in professional development, security resources, team
building and mutual support among teachers.
- Provide necessary consultation and support for students applying for foreign universities, such as college admission counseling, writing recommendation letters, and guiding students to write
personal statement articles.
Candidate who is able to in charge of school drama show is an advantage.
- Bachelor degree or above, more than two years of relevant work experience, with teacher
- Love education;
- Proficient in multimedia and computer office software;
- Rigorous, careful, patient, friendly, good at cooperation and communication;
- Identify with Runze 's mission and values, and actively work hard in them.
- Housing allowance/free housing on campus
- Food allowance
- Performance bonus
- Contract renewal bonus
- Flight ticket reimbursement
- Accident and health insurance
- Full paid summer and winter holiday
- Free Chinese lesson
Post date: 2021-01-19