About The SchoolWe're teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. Learn more about this school
We are a reputable English training center and we currently have up to 13 campuses in different locations around Beijing.
The role of English Teacher is to:
Teaching young learners aged 5 to 16 years old in Beijing Create an engaging and challenging learning environment;
Help students improve skill in areas such as reading, writing, listening, and speaking;
Teach with a curriculum based on National Geographic Learning series books for young learners;
A maximum class size of 15 students.
Maximum of 120 hours a month - 30 teaching hours per week (no office hours)
Attend staff meetings and teacher training
1. Bachelor’s degree required;
2. TESOL certificate 120 hours plus preferred (No TESOL? – the school can
3. Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ire-
land and South Africa;
4. 1 year of relevant teaching experience preferred
Clean criminal record check;
6. Energetic, friendly, and hard-working