Wuxi Big Bridge Academy, International Division
¥19K/Month Wuxi, Jiangsu, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-07-08
About The SchoolBig Bridge Academy is a fully accredited, non-profit, coeducational independent school. Learn more about this school
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The role of the ESL Teacher is to:
• Create a positive, achievement-oriented and structured learning environment that excites and invests students.
• Prepare and deliver well-planned lessons and show written evidence of preparation.
• Apply best practices in teaching and classroom management.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, assessments and assignments.
• Use relevant technology to support instruction.
• Maintain a disciplined atmosphere in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
• Participate in school’s professional development and parent meetings.
• Exemplify BBA’s core values in all interactions with students, families, and colleagues.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements• Bachelor’s Degree
• Teaching experience preferred, but not required
• Mastery of and enthusiasm for subject matter
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Strong instructional and classroom management skills.
• Creative, flexible and innovative team player
• Strong organization, problem solving and analytical skills
Benefits• A competitive salary of 19,000/month (after tax)
• Paid 7-8 national holidays
• Paid summer and winter breaks
• Free furnished apartment (utilities included)
• Free health insurance
• Paid airfare (one round trip or two one-ways) between home country and China
• Work visa support
Post date: 2018-05-09