EF Education Training Center
￥13k-18k/Month Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China Several Starting date in 2018-04-10
About The SchoolEF is the largest private English education institution in the world. Learn more about this school
There’s a saying in China that goes: 'Up there is heaven, down here are Hangzhou and Suzhou'. Hangzhou is located on the coast of Eastern China and is the capital of Zhejiang province. It is a cultural, economic, and educational hub. It is also one of the most famous tourist cities, thanks to West Lake, one of China’s most famous natural landmarks.
Modernization has allowed conveniences like western-style apartments and fast-food restaurants, but the city’s love of history and culture has preserved the Chinese feel of the city.
Now EF Education First Hangzhou is looking for the ESL Teachers:
- Welcoming you the opportunity to be part of an expanding, staff development focused organization; boasting 8 schools (7 in Hangzhou and 1 in Huzhou) with a multinational staff of over 160 teachers, teaching children ages 3-18
- Not only do we offer a paid 2-week onboarding prior to being placed into a center, our structured support in order to ensure your continuous professional development is prioritized, ensures your expectations are at the forefront of a successful teaching experience
- Growth Opportunities for committed, career minded professionals
- Experience the best that China has to offer!
Post date: 2018-02-08
- EF Education Training Center
ESL Teachers(Hangzhou)￥13k-18k/Month Hangzhou, Zhejiang Several