International English teacher(Primary&Secondary)
About The SchoolOpened in Sep 2019, NAS Beijing Fangshan provides state of the art teaching and learning Learn more about this school
Nord Anglia School Beijing, Fangshan is one of the most famous international schools in China, as an English Teacher, your role includes:
- To promote high expectations for our students, designing learning activities that are aligned to our school’s curriculum and creating a learning culture where there are no limits to what can be achieved. You will foster an environment of respect within the classroom, facilitating learning through questioning and discussion
- To motivate confidence of students and build up trust among colleagues
- To work closely with colleagues during teaching activities and adapt flexibly into multi-language environment
- To demonstrate team spirit through teaching activities and constantly motivate passion for learning among students
- To demonstrate fair analytical skills and explore new teaching methods for expanded learning experiences
- Continued self-learning for professional and teaching skill enhancement
- To promote and advocate school’s values within local and international community
- Able to adapt quickly to our fast-paced international, multilingual environment, you will bring a degree, a recognized teaching qualification and applicable teaching experience. Committed and creative, you will be reflective on your own teaching and student outcomes, seeking out and implementing new ideas and innovative practice to raise achievement.
- Keen to collaborate and share your specialist expertise, you will be a fitting ambassador for the school. You will communicate with confidence across diverse audiences and situations, using your expertise to build strong relationships with parents and students.
- You will also be able to meet visa-related restrictions of living and working in China.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of more than 10,000 people working together to support our students’ success. We offer you unsurpassed opportunities to innovate and develop best practice across our family, to access extensive professional development, and to gain exceptional experience and career development in our schools. At Nord Anglia, you will have opportunities to progress more, learn more, and collaborate more.
We offer career and development opportunities that come with being part of our global organisation. Nord Anglia University unites our team through a vibrant online platform which harnesses the collective expertise of their peers in an exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practice. We also provide extensive online and face-to-face professional development through Nord Anglia University to ensure that our teachers don’t just maintain their skills, they develop at the cutting edge of educational thinking.
Our collaborations with The Juilliard School, MIT, UNICEF and King’s College London, offers our teachers unrivalled access to leading experts in their fields. We also offer selected candidates from our staff worldwide an opportunity to earn their Executive Master’s in International Education in an exclusive collaboration with King’s College London.
Alongside great training and a competitive package, you'll enjoy the chance to live and work in one of the worlds' most vibrant cities.
As a Nord Anglia Education teacher, you enjoy the following benefits:
- A fast-paced, global experience so that you can progress on a global scale
- An enabling environment founded on creativity, challenge and collaboration
- A culture which is fair and consultative
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and develop your career
- Nord Anglia School Beijing, Fangshan
Assistant Head of Secondary - IBDP CoordinatorNegotiable Beijing 1 position availableNord Anglia School Beijing, Fangshan
Economics and Business Studies teacherNegotiable Beijing 1 position availableNord Anglia School Beijing, Fangshan
Mathematics Teacher(Secondary Teacher)Negotiable Beijing 1 position available