Beijing Chaoyang KaiWen Academy
Secondary English Teacher
¥26-32K/Month Beijing, China 1 position available Starting date in 2024-02-20
About The SchoolOur desire is for the students to spread the spirit of the demoiselle crane to every corner. Learn more about this school
Haidian Kaiwen Academy and Chaoyang Kaiwen Academy both have top-class teacher teams and complete teaching platforms. They provide international education ranging from grade 1 to grade 12 with fantastic teacher to pupil ratio. The quality of teaching and facilities available is comparable with other world-class international schools.
We Are Proud to Offer
· A passionate and highly talented team with a commitment to inspirational teaching.
· A fully supportive and effective governing body who are committed to furthering your professional development.
· A beautiful school with excellent facilities including all kinds of sports venues.
· A strongly competitive salary and benefits package.
· A strong community links between both International and Local staff.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in education or a related field
- Teaching Qualifications
- English Teaching Experiences: IGCSE & IELTS
- Educational background in English Teaching
- Native English Speaker
- Eligibility to meet visa application requirements
· Ability to manage classroom
· Interested in China, Chinese language and culture.
· Enthusiasm in Education Industry.
· Ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning.
· Optimistic, open-minded, excellent team work spirit and people skills.
The salary and benefits package we provide will be very competitive depending on the qualifications and experiences of the successful candidate.
- Competitive remuneration: monthly salary ranging from RMB 26,000 to 32,000 before tax
- Accommodation on-campus:
✓ Teachers are offered spacious and fully-furnished apartments.
✓ Larger apartments available for those wishing to move in with legal spouses and/or children.
✓ The school fully covers rent.
- Global health insurance (excluding the US) and social security coverage.
- Transportation allowance for arrivals, departures, and return flights during summer vacation (please refer to the contract for details).
- Free tuition for up to two children (ages 5 and above).
- Three meals provided on working days. Both Western and Chinese dishes are prepared by onsite chefs focusing safe, fresh and nutritious meals that are to be sourced locally whenever possible
Post date: 2023-10-26